WEALTH TRANSFERS AND ESTATE PLANNING AND ADMINISTRATION
- Planning lifetime and death-time gifts for clients, including charitable gifts and evaluations of the tax consequences of such gifts;
- Counseling clients as to how to transfer their property in an orderly and efficient manner while minimizing the payment of estate, gift and generation skipping transfer taxes;
- Preparation of Wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives; and
- Estate probate and administration.
- Representation of tax-exempt organizations and private foundations;
- Preparation and submission to the Internal Revenue Service of applications for tax-exempt status and requests for technical advice and private letter rulings.
Jane Bergner discusses the nature of her tax practice in an interview over the Forbes In-Flight Radio Network as one of America’s Most Influential Women. The interview, which was broadcast on all American Airlines flights in Spring, 2006 and, in September and October, 2006, on all US Airways flights and America West flights as part of the Newsweek Business Show, may be heard by accessing Jane’s link at www.skyradionetwork.com/women.cfm.